Thursday, November 15, 2012

My 1st Ever Helicopter Ride

HELICOPTER ENCOUNTER



          It was March of 2012 when one of the Senators of JCI Junior Chamber International offered our group to have a free ride in a chopper, I immediately accept the offer since it was my 1st time ever ride in a helicopter. We have it early morning of the day around 8am. I didn't eat full breakfast at that time because I was afraid that I might vomit. In order for us to take the ride 1st we need to sign a waiver stating that if ever something happened to us they are not liable for it. I didn't asked permission to my mother because I know she will not allow me because it's dangerous. We used the Rescue helicopter owned by the Air Force Davao. It really need to take a lot of courage with this experience because it is very dangerous yet very enjoy also. I also got the chance to see Davao in an overlooking view, the pilot tour us around whole Samal island Talikod, Igacos, Pearlfarm and Davao City specifically in Bajada, Lanang, Sasa, Buhangin, Cabantian area.












No comments:

Post a Comment