Thursday, November 15, 2012

Learnings in ICT4 WWW








 
               In this subject ICT4 Internet and Worldwide Web I have learned the history of Internet and it is the collection of networks, server and gateways using computers, before it is called "ARPANET" and was established on year 1969 using 4 computers using phone lines and has been used by the universities on year 1972. E-mail or the Electronic mail is the most efficient and easy way to recieve and send many recipients. Chat is also been used for connecting people through sending personal messages directly to the person and exchanging of messages in online at present time.  The famous social networks nowadays which are the Facebook a social network founded by Mark Zuckerberg a college Sophomore student who is an American computer programmer in Harvard University ,it also contains chat, photosharing, and even check in. Twitter created 2006 founded by Jack Dorsey it is also a social network that can read and send text message with 140 characters. Instagram is a free photo sharing social network launched on Oct.2010  and the famous search engine google founded by Larry Page and became the most popular search engine, I also got the chance to know more about Worldwide web which is the cross platform that is use to link with other networks worldwide.  And creating my own account in Gmail and Google+ I found out that this is a very useful tool in starting up your own blog because if you are registered at  Gmail it will automatically register to Google+ and Blogger.com. Before, I never imagined that I can make a blog or even creating something like this because I thought it is very difficult to do, but the good thing is that our instructor Ms. Sarah Jean http://allhonestreviews.blogspot.com/  introduced us the easy way to make a blog. She also gave me the chance to apply all my knowledge about ICT from 1 to 4. My blog shows also all my knowledge and learning in the IT subjects.

                  This subject would really help me a lot in my field of Travel Management. This could be one of my stepping stone in reaching my goal to be known worldwide as a travel consultant, since I'm also working as a Travel Agent. This will also help me promote our travel promotions and services offered in our office. and I'm hoping that this will lead me to my future dream of becoming a successful travel expert.


No comments:

Post a Comment