Tuesday, November 6, 2012

About this Blog


         “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.”  -Anais Nin-

           We all dream of traveling to places that we wish to visit, explore or even just simply making ourselves happy by just going to the place. 

          
           I am Lorein Chiara Evasco a Filipina born at Davao City. I am currently studying at Philippine College of Technology taking up BS Travel Management as a 4th year student, at the same time I work as a Travel Reservations Officer of Evasco Travel & Tours. I made this blog to show the things that I love to do and would like to share with you my interests in life which is traveling. I also want to share my experiences traveling in some places in the Philippines. I made this this for you to say It's fun traveling I hope you'll enjoy this.:)

1 comment:

  1. Yuck! A fourth grader could easily write that! You have no right to have a blog! Pwe!

    ReplyDelete